- Minimum of 2 days required for reservations at our cabin rentals.
- 50% of total balance is required upon reservation confirmation (balance is due upon arrival).
- Minimum age for renting a cabin is 25 years old. A valid ID must be presented when checking in.
- Rental agreement and policy agreement must be signed at check in.
- All of our cabins have a maximum occupancy limit. If we find that you have exceed this limit, you will be assessed a fee of $50 per person per night in addition to the cabin nightly rental rate.
- If you cancel a booking more than 30 days prior to the dates, we will return your deposit.
- If you cancel less than 30 days before the dates, we will refund the deposit provided we can get another reservation for those dates.
- Deposit refund is less an admin processing fee of $11.00.
- $50.00 non-refundable pet cleaning fee.
- We accept all major credit cards, personal checks and cash.
Cabin Policy: These policies are for your protection and the comfort of all our guests. We take great pride in our property and cabin rentals. If you are not satisfied upon arrival, please inform us immediately so we may have a chance to correct any problem. Please help us by taking care of the cabin while you are a guest here so that our next guests will have a great mountain experience, as well.
No smoking inside any cabins, this is a county/state law. Violators will be charged an additional cleaning fee of $200 per day. Persons that smoke in our cabins will not be allowed to return to stay in our cabins. Please be respectful of our policies and other guests.
Check-in: 2:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
There is no Pay-Per-View on your TV.
The person registering for the cabin rental is responsible for all his/her guests and/or damages incurred resulting from your stay. The names of all guests will be given at check in time. Inventory and damage assessment is done to your cabin on checkout day. Day to day wear is not included. We appreciate you reporting any damages that occur during your stay.
To avoid additional cleaning fee: If your cabin or immediate cabin area is excessively dirty, you will be charged a cleaning fee $150.00. On the day of your departure please leave your cabin in a proper condition.
- Place all your dishes, pot and pans in the dishwasher.
- Strip the beds you used and place sheets in bathroom.
- Place all trash in outdoor trash container.
- Empty refrigerator and freezer. Clean up all spills.
- Leave key on kitchen table and turn porch light on.
Inventory is done for each cabin. Do not take items that belong in your cabin to other cabins (dishes, pots or pans, towels, blankets, pillows etc.) If items are missing, you will be billed for them.
- Please do not take any bedding (blankets, pillows, bedspreads) outside.
- Do not use your bath towels for anything other than your bathing needs.
- Put all trash in the containers outside. Make sure lid is on tight to prevent any visits from the skunk/raccoon/bear population.
- Do not put any food stuff down sink.
PETS: There is a $50.00 fee per pet per stay. You are responsible for your pet at all times while enjoying your stay here. Your pet is not allowed outside your cabin alone, unleashed or unattended. Your pet is not to be left alone outside tied or untied while you are gone from the property unless crated. Any infraction of this rule will result in you being asked to leave. No refund will be given.
No unattended outside or inside fires. All outside fires will be fully put out before you leave the fire pit. Any infraction of this rule will result in you being asked to leave. No refund will be given.